Matthew J. Baxter is the founder of Stay Safe Services. He is a retired police major with 27 years of law enforcement experience. Matthew created the company after his own experience helping members of his family Age in Place and watching his mother struggling to ensure his grandmother was cared for several states away.
“I could see firsthand what a difference it made to my family for them to feel safe at home,” Matthew said. “It is my mission to help others experience that same comfort, knowing they have done whatever they can to ensure they can continue to live safely in the comfort of their home.”
Matt’s father, Michael Baxter and niece, not long before a sudden change in Michael’s health required simple, inexpensive solutions to enable him to Age In Place.
Matthew J. Baxter:
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist certified by the National Association of Home Builders
- Senior Home Safety Specialist certified by Age Safe America
- Aging in Place/Home Safety Advisor certified by Age Safe America
- Florida Crime Prevention Practitioner certified by the state of Florida’s Attorney General’s office
- Member of the Stuart/Martin County Chamber of Commerce
- Licensed and insured, and a resident of Martin County
- Palm City Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member of the Treasure Coast Advocates for Seniors
- Epilepsy Foundation of Florida Board Member – 2009-2015
STAY SAFE SERVICES
For more information, or to schedule a Home Safety Assessment, call
or contact us at [email protected]